Pork Steak, Economical & the Easy and Delicious Way for a Dinner Fix
Pork steaks present such an economical value and can be so tasty. Here is a very easy way to fix them and I am sure that you will enjoy them greatly. A side of fried potatoes or even a potato salad along with coleslaw would be a perfect accompaniment.
- 6 Pork Steaks or 3 large ones like the one I cooked (shown in picture)
- 1/4 C. Butter
- 1/4 C. Soy Sauce
- 1 Bunch green onions or one medium regular onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and mix in the soy sauce.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until lightly browned
- Place the pork steaks in the skillet, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Remove cover and continue cooking 10 minutes or to an internal temp of 145 degrees in the chops.
Want a recipe? Take a look at http://blog.tempinnkeeper.com